Healthy Habits for Healthy Kids- December 2016
Healthy Habits for Healthy Kids
* Get at least 8 hours of sleep at night.
* Do some form of exercise every day (run, walk, bike, stretch, play).
* Practice good hygiene by keeping yourself clean and germ free!
*Eat nutrition snacks and meals daily. Be sure to eat from each of the following food groups: dairy, grains, proteins, fruits, and vegetables.
* Use proper safety equipment when playing sports, riding bike, or riding in a vehicle.
* Make good choices every day for a HAPPY, healthy you!