Skip To Main Content

Food and Nutrition

Lynnel Anderson
Food Service Director

Maureen Milless
Food Service Bookkeeper

2022-2023 Food Service Information Application
Every family is encouraged to complete this form.

Online payments are accepted! Please click on the link below for our secure payment center.


The first time you use this service, you will go through a set-up process.
After that, it is very simple to add money to your account!

** Your user ID is your email address that is on file with the school.
     If you have any questions, please call Maureen Milless (746-2104)


You can view information on the foods served!
Click here:  Pillager Nutrislice